Beatiful latinas bodies !

MartinVap 發表於 2019-5-15 18:57:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式 [複製鏈接]
0 53058
"Oh Cassidy," I couldn't help myself. She was smiling at me, her blue eyes searching mine while her clever fingers teased and rubbed at my excited manhood. "I'm close."As she impaled herself atop him, Brist let out a muffled scream. His cock, so long sensitized and tormented, was suddenly being bathed in pure bliss. It was heaven. It was hell. He was so overwhelmed, he almost longed to return to the tickle torture. He wanted to whine, to beg for them to go back to teasing him, to turning him into their permanent tickleslut.Anja released her hold on me and motioned me away. She sat up and turned over, facing the others. She lifted her bottom to me. I wasn't sure which hole she wanted me to penetrate, but I decided to wait a while on her ass. I still wanted more blowjobs from the ladies. I had a little difficulty mounting her this way. Because her legs were so much longer, her pussy was barely within reach. Anja solved this by hunching down low for me. This also placed her face right into all the cock and pussy lying before us."I definitely won't do it if you're not there," Kelly said, looking suddenly afraid.

Tiffany pulled her car up beside Buford, who was crossing the dusty drive towards his farmhouse. Buford grinned down at her. "Well, this is a surprise," he said, "I certainly wasn't expecting to see you today.""Yes," Ia whined, “yes, yes, yes!""Don't mention it, don't mention it at all," and he had a grin on his face as he walked toward his car.Kent asked me, "What was that all about, on the floor with Anne?"
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

熱議話題

本版導讀

《小鴨美工流行設計》|《小鴨美工流行設計》