Crazy boobs hardcore !!!

DonaldIgnow 發表於 2019-5-18 03:16:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式 [複製鏈接]
0 72055
----------Related Articles"Right. Who says?" John asked, snorting in contempt."Not after what you just said! Let's just go. It was a good idea, but it didn't work, and now I'm afraid she'll say something." I sighed. "Besides, maybe it's for the best. We should be home watching Jenna while she thinks her parents trust her enough to be unwatched."

Boots weren't made for stepping softly, thought Tiffany; and the idea that Buford could tread gently on anything with his boots on struck her as absurd: He wasn't clumsy, exactly; but she would never call him graceful either. Moreover, the thought that her doctor would undoubtedly tell her not to let Buford use his boots on her labia irritated her, since to her mind he was not guilty of doing that; instead, she thought he was doing just the opposite: She thought Buford was using her labia on his boots. "It's my pussy lips' responsibility to protect the soles of your boots from getting chafed, not the other way around!" she exclaimed."And I don't really like you like that, and I don't think you like me like that. So, like, what I'm saying is, why don't we just help each other out sometimes. Here's what I suggest. No sex. No kissing. But basically, anytime you're feeling really horny and you want some help, if I'm around and not busy you can just ask me for help and I'd be happy to help get you off. Sort of like what I just did for you. I can give you a handjob, I'll give you a blowjob if you want. We can also do other stuff that you might like, just no sex. And if we're doing a blowjob or something like that, you have to wear a condom. I mean, I'm clean and you told me that you were clean, but it's always safer with condoms. If I'm feeling really horny, same thing. I can ask you to help me out. You can use your fingers, or your mouth if you're comfortable, and help me get off."She trailed off."No, not at all. That's really nice of you."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

熱議話題

本版導讀

《小鴨美工流行設計》|《小鴨美工流行設計》